Friday, 12 December 2008

So hard to comprehend;

I'm scared to go back.
There are lots of stuff to do.
Things to settle.
Adjustments to be made.
None of them appeals to me.
I'm feeling comfortable in Milan.
Why do I have to go back?

I don't want to face the real studying I have to do in NUS.
Or be clear about how I feel about some matters
Or just living so far away from school all over again.
Heh.
Bleahs.

Anyhows,
I'm grateful for the friends who have been so so sweet.
Some even saved me from being sucked into the dark side.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Ok, that was an exaggeration.
Grateful for my mum's patience with me.
I know I've become rather self-absorbed here ( because there is really almost no one to care about except myself and some closer friends )
Doesn't help that all I think of now is TRAVEL, MONEY, CAMERAS and HAVING FUN.

Please be patient with me.
Give me some space for me to adjust.
From the freebirdyidon'tcareaboutanythingelsebutfun life to the okay,timetobearesponsiblehumanbeingagain life.

I feel so stressed to go home.
I wish Bocconi will shove a scholarship into my face.
So I can just stay here to graduate. HAHAHA
EASY LIFE FOR MORE YEARS TO COME.

Sighh, okay.
Because Venice decides to flood again tmr,
I will have to go there only on SATURDAY. ):
SIGH.
Will I ever get to see Venice?

~SIEM REAP~ TOKYO-OSAKA-KYOTO~ I HOPE.

No comments: