Tuesday, 23 December 2008

memories are sweet, but the path ahead can't be that bad;

good times don't last.
but good memories will be treasured.
always.

thank you to:

mummy, daddy, felicia, benedict hong, lefty ZA, twinny val, housey lim weijie, my dear eileeny, tungling, kelly, muiyi, leongheng, sherylcho, claresta, chzeching, suhan, alex, keith, kai long, bel, minli, sk, xy, diana heng, xianhui, adi, lynsey, uncle Vin, kind neighbours from home, relatives who cared and friends whose names i've left out.

For 2 of them...
Housey, you never had the obligation to take care of me the way you did. Looking out for me, playing along with my random moments, putting up with my occasional flareups. The things you did were small but they meant alot. At least I know, if I ever disappear, it won't go unnoticed. I'll never forget your moo-ing, the times you decide to be DJ of the house, your rudeness when you drink too much, your patience, your quirks and you betraying Inter Milan when there is an AC Milan match. So now, enjoy whatever is left of Europe and have fun. Say a big hello to Spain for me. I miss you already man.

Eileeeeeeny. I'm so sorry for the lousy spelling on that note. I can't believe my mind was so messed up. But whatever I wrote was from my heart! I can so repeat the contents of it all over again. (: I would have fallen into a pit of wastedness and madness if you weren't around to kick some sense into me. I will miss the times when we cooked curry together (twice!), watched the snow get heavier tgth, being crazy and running down to freeze our toes off in the middle of the night, going on the Chocolate Tour in Torino, your secrets, the sleepovers, even your elbow landing up on my face in the middle of the night... I miss you babe. Can't wait for the photography class on the 10th!

And to everyone else who have msn-ed, wrote on my wall, sent me off at the airport, asked about me, made me smile from miles away. Europe was a blast and definitely was the best days of my life... but you guys made it sweeter with your love from afar.

Just give me more time, and I'll be able to put this behind me.. and move on with my life. There are so many things to accomplish like learning more about photography, earning and saving money, pulling up my CAP, running, learning how to cook BETTER dishes and loving life abit more.

No comments: