Sunday, 14 September 2008

Rain rain go away;

I hate the rain. The weekend plans are kinda messed up. Piacenza tomorrow and Como probably next week. The temperature here just fell by 10 degrees.

Oh, it didn't help that the heater refused to work and I had a cold shower. I was cursing in my head. Brrrrrr.

On a brighter note, perhaps the mozzies will all freeze and die now. :) Hooray for no mozzies!

I had a nice warm dinner with Diana and WJ at a chinese restaurant. Fried rice, fried bee hoon with veal, tofu, kungbao chicken and veg. Extremely satisfying! Super sick of instant noodles.

****LIVERPOOL 2 - 1 MAN UTD**** WOOHOO RYAN BABEL!

Cheerios!

I might be watching AC Milan vs FC Zurich this Thursday.

And plans for London and Barcelona in October are confirmed! More holidays please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoohoo right!
dont eat instant noodles ne more la!
enjoy zee foodie there yo.