Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Piacenza 140908 & school (Finally);

I visited Piacenza yesterday. It is a small town located approximately 1 hour away from Milan. It was not too bad with the hobbyists' exhibition and the international food bazaar that stretched over 1km maybe.

I admire the Italian's passion and pride in their country and the stuff they do. I met Signor Fantini Giuseppe yesterday at the exhibition. I felt like kicking myself for not being able to converse properly in Italian. Oh, and there were many interesting exhibits that I would gladly tell you about - if u ask me.

The train ride back allowed me some time to reflect about... XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Ha. I saw 5-6 cows while doing so.

The pictures posted on facebook would provide a better story of my day.
~~~

Today was the first day of school. I'm quite worried that I won't be able to cope with the travelling and studying. I like my Corporate Finance lecturer but sadly, I couldn't keep up. Lunch at Eileen's apartment was great. Mee sua!!! Thank you so much babe! :) It made my day actually. Nice food can easily put a smile on my face.

I had a mushroom + meat + egg burger for dinner. Whoopee!

Lake Como this weekend, Cinque Terre next weekend.

No comments: