So this is real and all happening.
My sub-conscious isn't too sympathetic about my plight and decided to spin dreams of LEAVING. Saying goodbye is already so hard, surely I don't have to go through it twice rights.
So he came over yesterday night (YAY) and I made Chilli Crab for his supper. It got wayyyyyy too spicy. Ooops. But he ate every single bit of it. :) He left about 2 hours ago to play soccer.Waving goodbye led to this huge pang in my heart. I swear it is shattered already. :'( I want to hold your hand a little longer..
I can't imagine saying goodbye to Mummy, Papa and Sis. I'm so gonna start crying right now. How I wish I can cry for the whole afternoon and then hold it together at the airport later. It will be so unglam to have runny nose, tear stained face and puffy eyes at the airport.
I must hold it together. Suckitup. I must be cool even I'm crumbling inside.
Saturday, 6 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment