Friday, 5 September 2008

Hang on, thought!;

adrenaline: a hormone secreted by some glands that helps the body cope with emotional and physical stress

Thank goodness for it. Or I'll just be taking a snooze and hoping that everything falls into place on its own. I want to SLEEP but no, there are still some things to clear.

Ipod nano charger, stationary, spare HP because mine is on the brink of death, memory card reader, italian phrasebook, indomee, mouse, sunglasses, scarf, towel..

Everything is running through my mind at light speed. I can't catch hold of a single thought for a moment to ponder about it. Thus, I'm just walking around the house appearing like I'm looking for something.

Damn, I'm still homeless. The annoyance surpasses the anxiety. Sigh, at most I'll find a grass patch and camp there mans.

PS. My Canon Ixus 85 is super pretty. I love love love it. :)

No comments: