Ok, so I'm not picking on anyone.
The intentions are so obvious.
I don't understand why the happier and funnier stuff didn't go up.
Well, what can I say?
Exams are round the corner.
I'm still not getting anything done.
Venice is so flooded.
I hope it will subside soon.
I might be whining alot about my housemate.
But I'm super grateful to have him as THE housemate.
He is not a douchebag.
Just a nice guy with a few quirks that needs some getting used to.
He thought I was kidnapped when I didn't reply his sms and couldn't find me when he got home from Sweden. As in, for real. I could see the relief when he saw me.
I'm like quite touched la.
My holiday plans with my boy have disapparated.
Oh wellies,
At most I stay in Europe a little longer
or go to Japan to freeze some more
I've got boots anyway!
Hahahahha.
Or does anyone wanna go to HK/Taiwan?
I can't imagine staying in Sg for 3 weeks just to WAIT for school to ravage my life.
Wednesday, 3 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment