Tuesday, 9 December 2008

shopping.

I went outlet shoppin today! In Switzerland! (:

It was just like crossing the border la. zzz. Well, outlet shoppin European style = relatively cheap branded stuff. I got stuff from Gucci and it was cheap mans. I think if you're a guy, it is even better because you can Gucci jeans for less than 100 SGD and Dolce&Gabbana for like less than 200. Who cares about Levis now? :P If only the clothes weren't all for winter. If only I had my scholarship money.

HAHAHA. Soccer boots that cost 200 over in Sg can be bought for like... 60?? :P

2 days to exams. I still shopping like nobody's business. If not for $$$ issues, I will want to run off to London to shop my heart out during the post xmas sales.

Shopping in Sg is so bleh in comparison.

Ciao for now.

No comments: