Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Must zip offffff;

I just got back from Pisa and Florence last night. And school bored the socks off me today. So, I've decided to run off to Venice tomorrow.

Hahahhaa.

Sorry if I'm insensitive to those having exams. But I'm living it up now because it is not before long, I will be joining you guys back in that rat race ( I don't really care about ). I rather eat canned tuna for another 3 weeks than to face the exams in NUS.

Study hard. Take care. I lovee you all! :)

UPDATE (some hours later):

I miss SG so so so so so so much. I'm over the homesickness and stuff. But the want, need, desire and thirst for the food in SG is just insane. I swear I can put on a few kilos when Im back. I am more than willing to eat Cai Fan. Anything. CRAZY. Looking at simple dishes ppl put on their food blogs remind me of my Mum's cooking. 0.0 BROCCOLI AND SCALLOPS? That sounds like heaven. I'm cursing and swearing in my head I tell u. I miss the food so much I wanna scream and tell the whole world about it.

No comments: