I feel like crying la.
For no particular reason.
I'm not sad.
Not angry.
But I just want to cry.
I have been listening to soppy love songs.
Can't find any sad emo movies to cry to.
I keep thinking of some drama that made me cry buckets before..
But I can't seem to cry.
I imagine myself taking photographs.
And all I can visualise is..
1) A bench. Just me. An empty space next to me, where you are suppose to be.
2) Over lunch. The table was set for 2. But I'm the only one there.
3) I reached out to hold your hand, but to realise that you aren't there.
4) Lots of couples being happydoodahallovertheplace.
I'm such a sour grape. 0.0 Seems like no matter how mad I get or how annoyed I say I am.. I still miss you lots. More than I would like to admit. If only I can photograph myself in those scenarios. All black and white. If its raining even better. EMO shots that are really damn emo.
i'm not as strong as i wish to be. that sucks. bleh.
Friday, 14 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment