i probably drank more beer here than my entire life. I love Estrella! It is better than Hoegaarden. Well, it is Keith´s 21st birthday, so we had this mini celebration. He just left for Madrid while I´m feeling depressed about heading back to Milan tmr. I have to study for my CF test which takes place on Tues! OMG.
I really want to come back to Spain. It is so real, so full of life and absolutely great for shopping. I probably spent like 100 over euros on ZARA. There are ZARA outlets ok.. what do you think? I spent like almost 200 euros for soccer match, food and shopping. I LOVE IT.
My brains are mushy right now. I never knew beer could be this good. I wish I could stay here forever and escape reality. I love the company here. I love Eileeeen. I love the awesome fresh seafood. The friendly Holas. I wish I never have to leave.
I´ll be back in Singapore when I start texting you guys. HAHAHA. I think that about all I have to reveal huh.
Next stop: BERLIN, GERMANY
i´m coming back to SPAIN asap.
Monday, 27 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment